Thursday 17 December 2015

Success

So Today I made a break through with the printer after spending 1/2hr after work checking all the level of the bed and the z axis arm (turns out z axis arm and support was lose, because the mounting plate has a crack in it .,. Tightened everything up, Leveled and lined everything up and I did it I got some really good prints.

So here is a before print:


This is of the Nozzle mount for the Ormerod,


and this is of the right y axis support that I am trying to print in order to provide a tensioning method for the y axis,

Now here is the print of the nozzle mount after levelling up the z axis




Really chuffed with this... Now to get printing more tomorrow of spares for the Ormerod, and then My first design after the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment