Saturday 23 January 2016

Further spare parts

So its been a couple of weeks since I last posted, and its been quite a busy couple of weeks, However I have been busy printing parts ready to do some upgrades on the printer.

First off was y axis belt clamps, ready for when I upgrade the print bed from the Ply bed currently on the printer to a metal bed to improve rigidity.



The next part that I have printed out is the X arm end stop, this upgrade will allow me to provide some adjustment to the tension of the x axis belt, which will be good considering whilst trying to print this out first time around the belt slackened right off..

Here you can see the individual parts printed out. I had to clean up the thread abit in order to get it to screw into the body.


Here is the parts screwed together ready for fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment