Sunday 31 January 2016

Wood Filament part 3

So this is part three of the wood filament print!.. After the first house I set out to draw my own N gauge from a paper plan into 3d software and then print this out. However this time making it a hollow print, with the windows open. The idea being that lights can be fitted inside making it more realistic.

Again I used the wood filament, Just because this was the best print., I think I may try the white PLA though as well at some point.

Anyway here is the print on the bed, prior to clean up


Then after I removed it from the bed

Then Cleaned up.


One thing I have found that is a problem is printing small (2mm) squares, they end up being rounded, so the solution I have come across is to just use a knife to square everything off. Only a problem is seems for Chimneys!

Just a small update to those wondering, this is the same filament as used previously which is 



No comments:

Post a Comment